3 Tips to Protect Your
Business From Ransomware.
For those of you that like video, we’ve got a quick video just for you.
We know you’ve heard about Malware. That’s scary enough – but have you also heard of ransomware?
It’s where criminals lock you out of your data, and you have pay to get access to it again.
Sadly, Mac users are no longer immune to Ransomware attacks. There are now several active exploits out in the wild. And while there is a lot to think about, and many ways you can protect your assets.
Three Steps to get started.
- Keep all your systems and applications up to date.
- Trust no one. Especially email. Make sure to inspect any attachment carefully before opening it.
- Back up your data to the cloud, and validate those backups daily.
More Security tips for you.
- The Hidden Dangers of Shadow IT on your business
- Need to Stay in Touch? Try One of These Videoconferencing Apps
- Never Send Someone a Password in Mail or Messages: Do This Instead!
- What Are All These New Privacy Request Dialogs in Mojave?
- The Importance of Productivity Tech for Your Road Warriors
- Find Wasted Space with Storage Management
- Forrester Research and IBM Studies Show Macs Are Cheaper than PCs
- How to Ask for Tech Support So You Get Good Answers Quickly
- Being an Apple User Means You’re Not the Product
- Apple Business Manager Is a Win for Apple-Driven Workplaces