Don’t forget to Enable Text Message Forwarding When You Get Your New Mac or iPad
You’ve long had text messages forwarding from your iPhone to your Mac and iPad, but after you get a new device, it might be a while before you realize that it’s not receiving texts sent to your iPhone. It turns out that, when you get a new Apple device, you must manually enable it to receive forwarded texts from your iPhone—the setting is off by default. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Messages > Text Message Forwarding, and flip the switches for the new devices.
Our most popular posts…
- Find Wasted Space with Storage Management
- Forrester Research and IBM Studies Show Macs Are Cheaper than PCs
- How to Ask for Tech Support So You Get Good Answers Quickly
- Being an Apple User Means You’re Not the Product
- Apple Business Manager Is a Win for Apple-Driven Workplaces